YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 8 May 2015

TAG: 50 Facts About Me.

Okay so I figured to get to know me a little bit more I would do this 50 Facts About Me! I tag anyone who also has a blog and is reading this :)

1. My full name is Rachel Catherine Garment
2. Yes my second name is another word for clothing 
3. I am 18, turning 19 in August
4. I hate fish, the smell, the taste, the texture. Boke 
5. The old Freddy Krueger films will always be my favourite. I have the box set and watch them when I'm sad
6. I started playing around with makeup when I was like 8 or 9, 10 years later and I'm still loving it
7. I hate people eating on my bed so if I let you eat on my bed, know that it's a sign of love
8. I spend roughly two - two and a half hours getting ready if it's important and I wanna look good
9. I hate being rushed 
10. I love Bulldogs, I have decided on a name for one that I WILL get and everything
11. My boyfriend is English and I have started picking up little English words he says for things 
12. I'm terrified of heights
13. I want a portrait of Freddy Krueger tattooed on the back of my leg
14. I love tattoos and piercings (oh hi generic white girl fact)
15. I LOVE hairy men (and I did before it was "cool" too as well)
16. I have once slept for 16 hours and woke up still exhausted
17. Ok don't kill me hair people but I haven't had my hair cut in roughly a year and a half PURELY because I'm terrified of them cutting too much off and me coming out crying
18. Related to last one but I can't remember the last time I came out of the hairdressers happy with what they've done
19. I have one tattoo on my ribs which means a lot to me
20. My mum and gran are the two women who I love the most 
21. I'd be lost without my gran
22. I have so much love for Italy, I want to go back
23. I want to travel all over the world, India, China, Australia, America, Europe, everywhere.
24. letlive. are my favourite band
25. I'm allergic to cats but I still insist on giving one a cuddle if I see one
26. I wanna be a makeup artist 
27. I love my bed more than normal humans do
28. I kind of wish I was a cat at times
29. I'm probably the most annoying person you'll come across
30. I hate being late for things and both my best friend and my boyfriend are never on time for anything so I get extremely agitated
31. I would eat Italian food all day everyday if it was possible 
32. I can never be bothered brushing and drying my hair if I'm not going anywhere special
33. I spend way too much of my time playing the Sims
34. I've just been told I need to be ready for 4.30 and I'm still lying in the bath. LOL (it's like 4.00 just now)
35. I spend the other majority of my time in my bath, I am a water baby
36. I hate my chubby cheeks, I wanna cut them off
37. I have three nephews, one of which is 2 and a bit years older than me :o
38. I used to shave the ends of my eyebrows off to draw the tail completely differently
39. I want all my old piercings back, wish I'd never taken them out :(
40. LEAVING THE TOILET SEAT UP DRIVES ME INSANE
41. I'm terrified at the thought of driving 
42. I'd buy more makeup before I'd buy food/clothes
43. I have a serious lipstick addiction
44. I force myself to use products that I don't like and I know I won't be able to sell or get rid of because I hate the thought of wasting money
45. The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen is one of my favourite songs of all time
46. I want 2 kids, one boy, one girl
47. Velvet Teddy by MAC is my current lipstick obsession
48. I prefer neutrals over vibrant colours but that changes every now and again
49. I hate being on the phone or answering the phone, especially if I don't know you
50. I love baking/cooking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment