YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 15 August 2015

Playing With SFX Makeup.




For me to learn how to do this sort of stuff and how to make it accurate I first watched a LOT of tutorials from youtubers - mainly Freakmo, Glam&Gore, PowdahFX and GoldieStarling. Watching these helped me A LOT, had I not done that I think I would've really been stuck. They are able to teach you some pretty decent techniques and once you've got that down you'll find its pretty easy to do this. I also looked at some reference photos (gross, I know, especially when you're squeamish as hell like me) and that helped to figure out what tissue would look like under a deep laceration like the first photo or how skin bruises like the second. I think this is an alright go for my first try but I obviously will get better and do a much more in depth blog post come October time... Who else is SO excited for Halloween?!

To do these looks I used 99% Isopropyl Alcohol, my Skin Illustrator FX and Complexions palettes, a stipple sponge and some wax.

Thank you for reading,

Definitely an in depth blog post coming soon though...

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment