YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 2 June 2014

Girls Night In | Baking, Drinks & WWE.


So I thought it was about time to do a little personal blog post and tonight me and my cousin decided to have a little girls night since WWE Payback is on and we both love it (especially The Shield) and since it didn't start until one AM we decided we'd do a little baking because who doesn't love cake? :) 
So I also decided to just do this cute, short little blogpost!


We first of all made the Betty Crocker chocolate fudge cake and the smell was absolutely insane, as is the taste. It's gorgeous!


Next we made little chocolate chip cookies and they didn't turn out as well as I'd thought but heyho! :p


So now we're just enjoying a couple drinks, a couple cheesecakes and WWE. Really short blog post but thought it was cute and yeah! Let me know what you guys have been up to :) 
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and enjoy your week ahead. Thank you for reading!

Rachel 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment