YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 30 March 2015

Citizen M | Jacker de Viande | Hard Rock Cafe | Other news.


Okay lovelies, so to make up for my lack of posts I'm gonna do just a little one of what I've been up to! It was my boyfriend's 21st last week so we spent a few days together, in Citizen M and we went to Jacker de Viande (aka the best burger restaurant EVER) and the Hard Rock Cafe for drinks. Here are some of our photos :) Ps, he's my model for some of these because I look kinda shitty in a lot of them whereas he's like a perfect angel. Ok, enough mush, now enjoy! :)




See, perfect angel, right?








Whereas me, not so much. Plus I look WAY too excited to be holding that cocktail.































Okay. So in other news I'm doing a work experience placement - which I'm not particularly enjoying but heyho, it's experience. So I don't have a lot of free time like I used to = hense lack of posting on here. However! It shall be done soon and I will make more of an effort to post at least once a week anyway. I'm also starting avon so should anyone who lives near me want to order anything, I will have info on my blog around Thursday/Friday time to let you know how to order online from me! 

Thank you for reading this lil post! Hope you enjoyed :) 


x x x x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment