YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 28 March 2015

My New Holy Grail Foundation.

Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend, I have fallen in love with this perfect, perfect beauty product.




So if you haven't guessed - this post is about my new "Holy Grail" foundation. For those who may have never seen me without any makeup, my skin is not the best, it's very red in the cheek area, my skin tone uneven and I do get quite spotty. This is Skinbase foundation by Illamasqua (I am in the shade 5) and it covers up EVERYTHING I am insecure about. It's amazing and all I've ever wanted from a foundation.

Illamasqua do a wide range of shades - going from literally white to very very dark. I love this foundation so much that the price (£32) doesn't really bother me. It's a dewy finish and you do have to powder in the centre of the face to save yourself from being a bit too oily but other than that it's perfect and it stays on all day. Doesn't budge. Everything goes on top of it beautifully and I cannot fault it. This will hopefully be my holy grail foundation for a very, very long time. Can't see me changing my mind anyway! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment