YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 7 February 2015

Illamasqua Winter Sale Haul.



So, Illamasqua (aka the love of my life) had a winter sale (aka my dream) where they were selling some of their products for 50% off, some for 60% off and some for 70% off. With the last of my Christmas money, I decided to treat myself to some perfect lip products - for those of you who don't know or may not have tried them, Illamasqua lipsticks are the best. Maybe on par with MAC.




So in this little post I thought I'd just show you guys what I got and show just how good these products are! I'm going to do a swatch on my hand plus show you what they look like on my lips as if you have the same skin tone as me or similar skin tone to me you'll see if you would like them for yourself! :)

The lipstick I got was the colour 'Resist' which Illamasqua describe on their website as a 'deep rose pink' and I agree with that. It's also a matte finish which sometimes I don't always want so I pair it with one of their Sheer Lipglosses in the colour 'Divine' which Illamasqua describe on their website as a 'deep fuschia pink' and is beautiful both on it's own and paired with Resist. This is now my number one lip combo for a more subtle, natural lip as if you know me personally you'll know I'm not a massive 'nude lip' girl! You also may have seen me mention this in my last post and if you haven't, check it out here :) Lastly I got one of their Intense lipglosses in the shade 'Fierce' which is described as a 'bright blue purple' and oh my god, this is INTENSE. I love it. And I think I might pair it with ESP by Illamasqua if I'm feeling more of a glossy lip as ESP is also a matte finish :) 

This is Resist on the lips on it's own. As you can see this is such a beautiful colour. I love it and if you have a similar skin tone to me you will too. This is sold on the website for £18.50 but in the sale I got it for £9.25. Bargain, right? 





This is Resist with Divine on top. Such a beautiful combo :)




This is Divine on it's own. This is sold on the website for £16.50 and I got it in the sale for £6.60.





This is Fierce on it's own, again it's on the website for £16.50 and I got it for £6.60 :) I am overall very very happy with my Illamasqua purchases (as always) and I am totally in love with them! 





The other thing I LOVE about Illamasqua is that they normally have photos of 'Moving swatches' - ie. people putting the product on, but they always do people with three different skin tones to show you how it may look on you. SO helpful as you may think you're gonna love a product when you see it on the website and then when you get it delivered it isn't quite what you thought it was! So no moneys wasted :)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post!


Other places to find me:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/rachelgarmentmua?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Twitter - rachelgarment
Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme or rachelgarmentmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment