YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Days 11-20 of the 30 Days of Makeup Challenge.

I hope you all enjoyed the last instalment of this, if you haven't seen it here is the link. Check it out! :)
Also decided that for the rest of the challenge I'm going to miss out a few days just because my skin is getting really painful with wearing makeup every day etc.


Day 12 - Smokey Joe.





I absolutely loved the way this look turned out! May be my favourite look so far.


Day 13 - Bronze Goddess.




Wasn't really feeling myself this day so this is the only pic I have, sorry!


Day 14 - Green Eyed Monster.






Absolutely adored this look! Really, really enjoyed it. Also enjoyed doing a more 'natural' brow.


Day 16 - Bold is Gold.



Dat 19 - Here Comes the Bride.





Day 20 - Bedazzle.






Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and tune in for the last instalment of this! Again if you haven't liked my Facebook page yet then please do so <3

x x x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment