YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Eyebrow Routine.

Hey lovelies!

I just thought I'd do a post I'd kind of wanted to do for a long time. I'm going to show you what products I use to get my brows from this:


To this:



First of all, I KNOW THAT MY EYEBROWS ARE NOT TIDY! I have gotten a few comments about it and I delete them every time. I know they're untidy, I don't touch them because I'm growing them out as much as possible purely because I want them to not be shit, basically, so the more I grow them out the better they'll look when I get them done. So, yeah, take that.

Okay so first I generally always have a concealer around the area, this time I used the Makeup Revolution ultra cover and concealer in light. I then brush through them with a spoolie/spooly (idk??) and make sure they're sitting in a way that makes them easier to do. So next I use either Illamasqua's browcake in Gaze or Anastasia's dipbrow in Dark Brown (today it was Illamasqua) and I draw a rough line under my brow, making sure it's pretty dark from the middle to the tail and quite light to the centre. Next I do the same on top of the brow and fill in the tail and middle of the brow. Next I get a light brown eyeshadow to fill in the front for a sort of gradient effect. I clean up with concealer and voila, from no brows to brows! :)



Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment