YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Makeup That Goes With Any Lipstick.

Hello there lovelies! 

A major part of pulling off crazy lipstick colours (and normal ones) is matching it to the rest of your makeup. So you obviously wouldn't want to go too bold on the eyes because then your lips will look a little bit out of place. Anyway, I've figured out a perfect look that works for any lipstick colour that you'd like to wear!



Personally, I really always like dewy skin with still a pretty full coverage so I always start with that. As for the rest of my makeup to go with any lipstick, generally I just go for some nice, defined brows, a neutral taupe colour in the crease blended quite well with a shimmery shade all over the lid and just a thin(ish) liner with no flick.


Here are a few lipstick colours that this makeup goes with, I took a lot more photos with a lot more lipsticks but it seemed a little bit full of myself haha! Anyway, from left to right: Illamasqua gel liner in Infinity, Velvet Teddy by MAC, Sin by MAC, ESP by Illamasqua, an Urban Decay lipstick (can't remember the name) and Cyber by MAC.

So there you have it, makeup to go with any lip colour!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment