YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 14 February 2016

Top 5 Date Night Lipsticks.

Happy Valentines you lovely people!

I figured that since a lot of people will be going on a little date today or maybe in the days to come I'd put up a little post about my top 5 Date night lipsticks. All of these you could also pair with the Valentines Makeup Look I posted here. So, here goes..



From left to right: Illamasqua's Box, MAC's Velvet Teddy, Jeffree Star's Redrum (a review on which I have here..), L'Oreal's Blake's Red and Limecrime's Velvetine in Riot.

 All of these are gorgeous with very simple or very bold eye looks. They are all also matte and will generally stay on most of the night through food, drinks, and you know, kisses ;)

I think these are all a staple in everyones makeup collection as well! 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed, hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day as well!

x x x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment