YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 8 February 2016

Tom Ford Black Orchid Review.

So, for Christmas my wonderful boyfriend got me a perfume I've been after for a long time but because it's very pricey I've never bothered to treat myself to it. It's Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

I have the 50ml and it retails for £75.00 which is obviously incredibly pricey! However it is very long lasting/strong so I find only a couple of spritz does you the whole day and night. It's also one of Tom Ford's best sellers and I can see why!


The packaging is definitely very luxurious feeling and I love that it's sleek and black. The scent is described as warm spicy/sweet and the top notes in it are Jasmine, Orchid, Blackcurrant, Lemon, Sandalwood, Bergamot and Mandarin. I have been told on a couple of occasions when wearing it though that I smell like chocolate! Who wouldn't want that?


I highly recommend this perfume and I think if you have the money to splurge a little bit it's definitely worth it!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment