YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas Day Makeup.



My Christmas Day makeup ended up purpley in order to match my top I was wearing :) Also chose not to wear any lip products other than a non tinted lip balm purely because the eyes are pretty bold/colourful for me and I didn't want to put two bold things together as I'm not a massive fan of neutrals, my lips were and still are super dry and also because it was Christmas Day, I knew I'd be eating all day, so what's the point in constantly reapplying and making my lips drier?! :p

Anyway, I will just list all the products I used in order to get this look as I'm feeling a lil lazy, I'll also link everything that I can :)

Hope you enjoyed this! :) I really liked this makeup look, I hope you like it too :3 


No comments:

Post a Comment