YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 1 January 2015

New Years Day Makeup :)

This look is one that I done a couple of weekends ago for a night out for my brother's birthday but I liked it and it's sparkliness so much that I'm going to recreate it for New Years Day! :)


Again, just going to list and link the products I've used, I'm trying to schedule all my blog posts for the next couple of weeks so it's just easier to be doing it this way, plus, I'm pretty sure everything in this makeup look ain't too complicated so easily recreated :) x






Where else to find me:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/rachelgarmentmua or https://www.facebook.com/rachel.garment

Instagram - rachelgarmentmakeup or tod4ylovesmiledonme

Twitter - rachelgarment

ALSO - If ANYONE wants me to do their makeup for them at any time, I will do it! I would be charging a fiver for just base or just eyes and a tenner for both :) Contact me on any of the above to ask and I'll be happy to do it :)

 x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment