YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 11 August 2016

Top 5 Must Follow Instagram Accounts

Hey lovelies!

Sorry about the delay in blog posts, I've not been very well and could barely stop sneezing/coughing long enough to sit down and write Tuesday's post so I decided to just give it a miss this one time and do one today if I felt better. Thankfully, I do so here I am! :)

I decided to do a must follow Instagram accounts on only people that are similar to me in that they don't have a huge following because I feel like they should have a much bigger following and deserve the recognition! So, in no particular order, here are my top 5 smaller Instagram accounts you should be following:





This lovely lady is super down to earth, constantly blasts out awesome looks (which give me serious liner skill envy tbh), gorgeous product shots/hauls/mini reviews and has a really pretty laid out blog with some really informative and well done blog posts! Check it out here. She's so lovely and deserves a lot more recognition! Go follow her!





Another lovely lady I've followed for a while now is Shabina, she is also super down to earth, super sweet, always full of compliments on your posts, has killer brows (as you can see) and is the winged liner queen to be honest. She always manages to post her looks daily without them ever looking exactly the same and she has some serious talent!




Another lovely lady that constantly bangs out creative and different looks - she's really inspiring and supportive of other Instagram accounts and posts cute little videos of tips and tricks for makeup that are really handy! Go follow her, you won't regret it! 




This lovely lady honestly inspires me every single day with how creative she is and how her makeup looks are always different but stay beautiful/edgy/cool all the same! She's also so lovely and sweet and supportive of other accounts!





Asha is the cut crease queen! She is a beautiful person inside and out, her looks are always gorgeous and she does amazing little lip swatch videos too! I love how down to earth she is as well...

All these girls are totally worth a follow, completely lovely/down to earth (how many times have I said that, haha?!), full of inspiration daily and amazing girls! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll do another similar to this soon :) 
(Btw, all photos were taken with the girls consent, nobody likes a photo stealer)

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment