YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Golden Bronze Halo Eye.

Hey lovelies,

Today's post is a little Golden Bronze Halo eye! I was inspired, in all honesty, by the weather to do this halo eye, haha! You'd think in July it'd be somewhat nice weather... but no, no it's not. It's rainy and gloomy and sometimes cold! That's what I get for living in Scotland I suppose! Anyway, I figured that I could put a little bit of glittery sun on my eye :)




I went for a dark lip (which is Sin by MAC) because the weather was so gloomy/dark that I wanted to  be too!

Products used:

Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
Illamasqua Browcake in Gaze
Maybelline Brow Drama
Soap & Glory Kickass Concealer
Makeup Geek eyeshadows in Cocoa Bear, Corrupt, Grandstand & Shimma Shimma
MAC eyeshadow in Wedge
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold
Illamasqua Gel Liner in Infinity
Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore
Illamasqua Skinbase in 5 mixed with Rimmel Wake Me Up
Anastasia Contour Kit
MAC Vanilla pigment

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:


x x x x 

2 comments: