YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 29 July 2016

5 Fave Songs Right Now.

Hey lovelies,

As something a little bit different I thought I'd do my 5 Favourite Songs right now!

Luckily for me, 3 of my favourite bands have recently released new music! So I can't not include one song from each (although it might be hard to pick just one) since that's pretty much all I've been listening to all week!




From their new album If I'm the Devil, this song goes into police brutality and I think it's a very catchy yet important song! My favourite lyrics are:
"Hands up high praying that I don't get shot.
Now that everybody's listening,
will you shout or shut your mouth again?
Closed mouths again."


From their new album The Getaway, this song had such a catchy bass line (as always, because of Flea, of course!) that I instantly fell in love with it! From what I've read on it, Anthony says the song explores the dark side that everybody has. Fave lyrics from it are:
"You don't know my mind,
You don't know my kind,
Dark necessities are part of my design
and tell the world that I'm falling from the sky."


I have always loved Shayley Bourget - even back when he was with OM&M, so hearing his new song come out with his new band was super exciting! Their new album, Nexus comes out in October and I'm really looking forward to it. Shayley has a voice I could listen to all day! This is an old Dayshell pic though! Fave lyrics are:
"Break before you die
My mind is broken in two, which one to choose.
Break"


I know this is a fairly old song but I've always loved it, it's just come to my attention again because it was on an old playlist of mine and I forgot how much I really did love it! Favourite lyrics from it:
"I want you, just exactly like I used to
And baby this is only bringin' me down"


I couldn't help myself. It's another from their new album and I've slowly been becoming obsessed with each of the songs and this is my new obsession at the moment, oh man, I just love it. It speaks to me, you know? Fave lyrics are:
"But if another of my brothers meets that reaper early,
there will be nothing that can stop revolution.
Now my mouth keeps running, but it's running in place
and the mask I used to wear is now becoming my face."
and
"I've learned to love myself,
I've learned to love myself abandonment
(I believe fear cannot exist within the plan)
and once you see it all, it's all you see and
I'm okay with that."


That's my five current favourite songs at the moment! Might do another one of these posts soon! I highly recommend all of those songs though and you should give them a little listen! :)

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment