YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar & Spice | Review.

Hey lovelies!

Today I'm going to do a review on this lovely palette from Makeup Revolution. 




It's the Ultra Blush Palette in 'Sugar & Spice', it retails for £8.00 and you get 8 decently sized blush pans in the palette, it comes with a fairly decent sized mirror and all the blushes are gorgeous and evenly pigmented.

Here are the swatches:


There's one here that kind of blends in with my skin haha, so sorry about that! Other than that you can see these are gorgeous colours and would suit lots of different skintones. I think this is good for a starting out makeup artist - because the value for money is great and is a good option for a makeup kit! I highly recommend this palette, it's one of their prettiest blush palettes (in my opinion)

I would have to give this a 4/5! You can get Makeup Revolution from selected Superdrug stores, on the Superdrug website and online at Makeup Revolution's website.

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment