YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Top Tips for Dry Skin

Hey lovelies,

Today we're talking dry skin.

I am someone who suffers from dry skin on my face. Mines is so bad actually that it's really flaky and I can't stand it. It makes my makeup look like shit and it makes it look like I've not had a drink of water in about 50 years, haha! 

Here are my top tips for dry skin:

  1. Exfoliate! I can't stress how important this is! Try to make sure you are using a facial exfoliant at least once a week. I wouldn't recommend anymore than twice though cause sometimes exfoliating your skin can make it a little bit drier and feel quite 'tight'. If you're like me and have quite sensitive skin, there are scrubs out there made for us just search around for one that doesn't irritate your skin!
  2. Drink plenty of water. I am bad for this too, it can be quite tedious to remind yourself to drink lots of water every day but it's honestly so good for moisture in your skin! 
  3. Moisturise. Moisturise after you wash your face in the morning and at night. Try oils and serums too that are moisturising - your skin will thank you for it.
  4. If you're into a matte base for your makeup try getting a matte/liquid to powder foundation and rather than setting it with lots of powder (which can show dryness a lot) try a matte setting spray! If you like a more glowy base then just don't set your face with powder everywhere - only in the areas that's essential (chin and under eye, unless you find your foundation wears off in any extra places)
Well, that's my post for today! I hope you enjoyed.


Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment