YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Sunset Summer Eyes

Hey lovelies! 

Today's post is on this cute summery look that I did, the eyes kind of remind me of a red sky sunset! :)







I used the Morphe 35B palette on the eyes!

I first started with the orange in the palette and placed tape across the side of my eyes so I could get a perfect straight/sharp edge! I blended the orange almost up to my brow bone before adding a touch of the red eyeshadow and making sure it fused perfectly with the orange and there were no harsh lines, I also added a little bit of the pink eyeshadow to soften it and the yellow on the very outer edge of the eyeshadow too! I went in with a gold base (the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold) and a lip brush and 'cut' the crease sort of with it and patted the yellow gold shadow on top and blended the edges a little more so it was less cut crease-like. I then added my liner and mascara and moved on to my face!

That's it for today's post, short and sweet! :)

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

Morphe Palette Review
3 Looks Using Morphe Palette
Glittertubes Pressed Glitter

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment