YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 20 July 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Haul.


I decided I'd treat myself to the well known Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and Contour Kit. 


I got the shade Dark Brown which is more or less perfect for my hair colour.



I think this was around £15-£18 (I can't remember exactly) but there is a LOT of product in there and I can definitely see me getting my money's worth from it. Still figuring out how to work with it as it's incredibly different from just a brow powder as its like a sort of moussey/gel like formula. 


Next is the ABH Contour Palette in Light-Medium. This includes the shades - Vanilla, Banana, Sand, Java, Fawn and Havana. 
I love how pigmented this product is but I will say, for the price, it's not really worth it unless you are wanting to be a makeup artist... I say this because I use two, maybe three of the shades if I'm lucky but I know I'll get a lot more use out of it when I'm working on people's faces. Still definitely a good product to have though! This costs £39.

Thank you for reading! Next post is another LUSH one :)

Hope you enjoyed! 

X x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment