YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 5 July 2015

Skin Illustrator.

YES. YES. SO MUCH YES.

I got home today to the most exciting delivery! My Skin Illustrator palettes came!!! 

I got the FX palette and the flesh tone palette. Since I want to start my FX stuff purely out of curiosity for what it's like and total inspiration coming from the likes of Freakmo and Glam&Gore (check them on YouTube, warning you now some stuff is gory though) I decided to buy these two palettes.

I'm so excited to start them, (very un)patiently waiting on my 99% alcohol to arrive to start using them! They are alcohol activated and I will put a review up of these two palettes as soon as I can with some SFX looks too! 

Here's what they look like:



Thank you for reading and I hope you're looking forward to some SFX on my blog soon!! 

X x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment