YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 7 July 2015

REVIEW: Ickle Baby Bot Bath Ballistic.

Hey again!

I recently went out and got myself a few  perfect stuff from lush and I at first thought, "I should do a blog post and do a lush haul so I won't use any of this yet..." but that lasted a whole 24 hours because as we speak I'm running a bath to start my lush baths with! :') 
Typical. So anyway, I've decided it'd be unfair of me to show you a haul when I've used some stuff already ;) so I'll just review everything after I've used it which means lots of lush posts for you guys which ALSO means that I will no doubt tempt some of you to go spoil yourselves! Haha!


Today I'm reviewing the Ickle Baby Bot - which I only really bought because my boyfriend pointed him out and he was so cute and smelled so good that I couldn't help myself! He was £1.95 which makes sense cause he's teensy tiny.


This bath bomb is actually meant for babies (I only know this because I looked up everything about it on the lush website) and it's supposed to help you (or your baby) sleep. I may update you all on my next lush post on if I think that's accurate. It doesn't do much once it's dissolved, just smells good and turns your water a baby blue colour.

The main scent is lavender but it's main ingredients are:
Sodium Bicarbonate 
Citric Acid
Lavender Oil
Sandalwood Oil
Chamomile Blue Oil

Lush's Description:
"A gentle lavender bath bomb to relax children before bedtime. This is a bath bomb designed to look after a young child's delicate skin and is so gentle it's suitable for babies over 6 months. It's aromatherapy oils also work to soothe irritable cherubs before bedtime. Lavender is a calming aromatherapy oil, used in traditional medicine to treat skin irritations, sunburn and insect bites."

For those who may not know, Lush use all natural ingredients in their bath bombs and do not test on animals, they're a wonderful company!

Overall I think this bath bomb is super cute, affordable, it smells absolutely amazing, makes your skin soft, it's definitely very calming and can see it helping you sleep. Would 100% repurchase and recommend.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I've included a little pic of the little guy dissolving away and giving me a lovely bath!



Thank you for reading :) I will speak to you all soon. 
X x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment