YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 21 July 2015

REVIEW: Lush Think Pink Bath Bomb.




This cute little flowery bath bomb smells SO good. 

The main ingredients are:
Sodium Bicarbonate 
Citric Acid
Lavender Oil
Tonka Absolute
Fair trade Vanilla Absolute
Neroli Oil

Lush's description of this not their website is: "A relaxing pink bath bomb with a sweet vanilla and tonka fragrance. As it dissolves, you'll feel as though you're getting a big hug - you'll find yourself surrounded by rice paper confetti hearts that slowly melt away."

Personally I didn't sense a lot of vanilla in there, it was quite fruity/citrusy for me. I loved it though and the lavender oil definitely helped calm me.

Overall I loved this bath bomb and for £2.65 I can't complain about it.

Thank you for reading!
Hope you enjoyed 

X x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment