YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 7 July 2015

REVIEW: Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub.

Like I said in my last post, I have lots of lush things coming up on my blog!


Today's is the Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush. What you do with this is dip your finger, scrub the dead skin off of your lips with it to make them super soft again and then what's best is you can lick it right off!

Here is the description provided by Lush:

"Prep your lips with a buff and polish at the start of your make-up routine to ensure your lipstick glides on and stays put. Just apply with a clean finger, and let the exfoliating caster sugar and softening jojoba oil scrub away dead skin and infuse moisture to rejuvenate your smile. Bubblegum lip scrub won’t leave any greasy residue; just a sweet candy taste that you’ll enjoy licking off. Lip-smackingly good."

And the main ingredients are: 
Caster Sugar
Organic Jojoba Oil

As I said in my last post, Lush do not test on animals and use only freshnatural ingredients (their ingredients are so fresh they have a use by date). This retails for £5.50 and to be completely honest this was an impulse buy as I'd tried it before but not really, probably wouldn't buy again because it is quite expensive for something you can make in your own home. However the good side to this is that you only need a little bit so it does last a while, so I guess you get your money's worth, it tastes yummy and leaves my lips feeling super, super soft. It also comes in a mint and popcorn flavour I believe. As a matte lipstick lover a good lip scrub does me well though! 


I hope you enjoyed this post and are looking forward to my other upcoming lush posts!

Thank you for reading, I'll speak to you all soon!!


X x x x x x 


Ps. What's the bet I'm fed up of typing the word lush by the time I've finished these review posts??

No comments:

Post a Comment