YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 27 June 2016

Happy 100th Post to Me!

Hello lovelies!

Happy July, I hope the year has been good to you so far!

So, this is my 100th post! Crazy how quickly it has come in, I'm super proud of myself for keeping this up and enjoying it more every day. Since it's my 100th post I figured I'd do 100 facts about me! This was challenging as I'd done a 50 Facts about Me before but I felt it was a little bit outdated so, here goes! 

  1. I find baking/cooking quite therapeutic if I know the recipe/what I'm doing.
  2. I suffer from anxiety.
  3. At the time of writing this, I will have been with my boyfriend, Daniel for roughly a year and 6 months.
  4. We went to Paris together! 
  5. I'm a piercing/tattoo junkie - I can't go longer than a year without getting another!
  6. I have three tattoos.
  7. I thought I'd be further along in my life at almost 20 years old but I've learned to take one day at a time.
  8. I lost my mum and my brother within 5 months of one another.
  9. I always have a really shit sleeping pattern.
  10. I'm a self taught makeup artist.
  11. It annoys me that a qualification seems to be more impressive.
  12. I think the opposite, actually.
  13. Drop Dead Fred is my go to film when I'm sad.
  14. The Cure & RHCP are my go to music whenever I'm sad.
  15. I have become really passionate about this blog, it's like my baby, so I hope whoever's reading enjoys it.
  16. I find writing (on paper) incredibly therapeutic.
  17. I'm unbelievably stubborn.
  18. I'm getting ridiculously fed up of mean comments people get on social media.
  19. I hate most sci-fi shows/films.
  20. I find the whole ideas of psychics really interesting.
  21. I'm a massive dog & cat lover.
  22. I have at least 7 future tattoos planned already - one of which is booked!
  23. For the first couple of hours of being tattooed I actually quite like it - after that it's torture.
  24. I met my bestfriend, Becky when I went to this god awful college for a little while for a course I hated and she was the only good thing about it.
  25. I'm newly addicted to changing my hair colour again, in 2016 so far it has been black, brown with blonde dip-dye, brown with purple dip-dye, purple, purpley blue, brown with pink dip-dye and pink, blue, lilac and back to black!
  26. I love to sing even though I'm awful at it.
  27. I always laugh when someone falls unless it's clear they've hurt themselves.
  28. Me and Becky have all kinds of ridiculous nicknames for one another.
  29. I'm obsessed with glitter.
  30. I actually prefer a lot of the lower-end makeup.
  31. I like chilled nights in with good food and a good film the best.
  32. My skin has been bad my whole late teenage life.
  33. My skin used to be incredibly clear the whole time before that, which is worse.
  34. I'm addicted to Monster - it's probably going to be the death of me.
  35. I'm also addicted to the glass bottles of Coke but they're so expensive.
  36. I hate feeling left out of things - especially with family things.
  37. I'm terrified of getting my hair cut.
  38. I have barely any eyebrow hair and it grows in all the wrong places - convenient, right?
  39. I still love WWE/Wrestling.
  40. My favourite male wrestlers are Dean Ambrose, Triple H and Steve Austin.
  41. My favourite female wrestlers are Lita, Paige and Nikki Bella.
  42. I'm addicted to trashy TV.
  43. I'd prefer to watch a horror over a comedy.
  44. I like buying people presents.
  45. I love surprising people with things too.
  46. I feel like I'm very negative, a glass half empty sort of person.
  47. Incubus are my current favourite band (it's April right now so that could change)
  48. It's now June and they are still currently up there as one of my favourite bands, haha.
  49. I love old school rock/punk sort of music.
  50. I hate all of you people that believe Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain.
  51. I want to travel to lots of places.
  52. I have a "must see bands" bucket list.
  53. I have a more personal blog here where I talk anxiety, losing my mum and my brother etc.
  54. I have started up a Youtube Channel.
  55. I'm not very good at editing and things but I'm trying and finding it interesting in the meantime!
  56. My favourite colour is black or teal.
  57. My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie.
  58. My favourite actors are Leo DiCaprio and Will Smith.
  59. My earliest memory is being in nursery with a friend called Cassie and running to find her when she'd been taken home early and I was crying because I thought I lost her, haha.
  60. My favourite memory is looking after my mum when she wasn't very well and us getting a whole lot closer in that one week it was just me and her during the day.
  61. I hated school and still hate being in a school sort of environment.
  62. I'm obsessed with sending random videos/photos with all the filters on snapchat to my best friend.
  63. I always plan my blog posts at least a month in advance so that I know I have plenty ideas.
  64. Becky had to help me with this. 
  65. You have no idea how difficult it is to write this much about yourself, hahaha!
  66. Smokey eyes that are really dark are my favourite thing to do.
  67. I hate being told what to do.
  68. I'm really bad at talking back to people that are rude to me.
  69. Sometimes its hard for me to back down.
  70. I, Rachel Catherine Garment am the best friend a girl could ask for (written by Becky, thanks gurl)
  71. Fun fact, I have actually adopted Becky's kitten to be my son too!
  72. His name is Moriarty Harry Spock Satan Chubby Momo Fatty Potato Pumpkin McCowan-Garment.
  73. Anastasia Dipbrow and Illamasqua Browcake in Gaze are my brow dream.
  74. My favourite perfumes are Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Black Orchid by Tom Ford.
  75. I hate waiting around.
  76. I also hate being late for things.
  77. I'm slowly starting to think Jeffree Star's lip products are the only lip products I'm going to ever use.
  78. My favourite of his so far is Androgyny.
  79. I could scroll through Instagram forever.
  80. I got my first piece of Youtube hate.
  81. It made me unmotivated, sad and just plain angry tbh.
  82. I hate people that leave negative comments on anyones social media.
  83. I also have recently become addicted to the SacconeJolys youtube channel.
  84. I am majorly inspired on the daily by my friend Mikala.
  85. I can't believe how quickly I've gotten to 100 posts!
  86. I'm super proud of myself for going this far with my blog so far.
  87. I also recently got accepted into college for Make-Up!
  88. My favourite book is probably Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis
  89. I'm a massive fan of celebrity autobiographies, I find them really interesting.
  90. Other than that my favourite other is James Patterson.
  91. My zodiac sign is Virgo - although I never really seem to relate to it.
  92. My OTP is probably Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt or Monica & Chandler from friends.
  93. My favourite food is Italian or Mexican.
  94. My favourite piece of jewellery is my mum's ring that I wear every day.
  95. I quite enjoy being alone.
  96. I am very sensitive to mean/harsh comments about my appearance.
  97. I'm not very confident in myself.
  98. I hate being told what to do and how to do it.
  99. I never like getting sympathy from people.
  100. I have an addiction to cute fairy lights and candles!

Okay so that kind of turned into 100 Facts/Random Statements, haha! Still, it's really hard to write this much about yourself!
Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one!




x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment