YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Colourful Liner | MOTD.

Hey lovelies!

I hope you've had a nice weekend, today's post is on this cute colourful liner!


I did a light wash of Wedge by MAC in the crease and Shimma Shimma by Makeup Geek over the lid and in the inner corner. For the liner I used Androgyny by Jeffree Star! It's a liquid lipstick thats safe to use on the eyes too! I love a multi-purpose product, don't you?


I obviously paired it with Androgyny on the lips! ;)

I just thought this was a cute little post to do for today. Colourful liner is really pretty and different if you want to do something out of the norm!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment