YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 24 June 2016

My New Obsession.

Hey lovelies! 

Recently my new obsession has been experimenting with lip art and different looks I can achieve through using different products on my lips. Here's what I've done so far.


I used Makeup Geek Typhoon and Blacklight over a base.

This one was done using the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold and Illamasqua Furore pigment.


This one is Scorpio by Jeffree Star as the base with Androgyny, two blue eyeshadow pencils, a Rimmel red gloss and Illamasqua gloss as the dots.


Here I used the Maybelline cream shadow in Eternal Gold again with Honeysuckle by Glittertubes on the bottom lip and Pound by Glittertubes also on the top lip.


This one is simple but I just liked my lipstick application so thought I'd include it, haha! It's Androgyny liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star.


This one is the two blue eyeshadow pencils again and MAC 3D glitter in Silver.

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment