YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 5 June 2016

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick Haul/Review.

Hey lovelies!

I'm coming at you with a cute little haul from Jeffree Star Cosmetics!


I ordered Androgyny and Scorpio and it's safe to say I'm absolutely in love with both. The formula is just as amazing as Redrum and I can't wait to get every single colour, I genuinely really love this lipstick and brand so far, he's done so amazing and I'm quickly becoming a Jeffree Star Cosmetic ride or die kinda girl. I think these lipsticks are my ride or die defo, I pick them up over my MAC and Illamasqua ones anyday.


These are the swatches on my arm, on the left is Scorpio which is coming off a lot more purple than it actually is - it's more of a grey toned sort of purple and it's gorgeous. Androgyny is a very pretty nudey purpley/pink/mauve and it's stunning too!


Androgyny on the lips



Scorpio on the lips.


Overall I highly recommend these lipsticks - I've also tried on my bestfriend's Unicorn Blood lipstick and it's so gorgeous too, I love it!! Honestly just buy one and try them, there are no complaints!

Thank you for reading!

Here are a couple of my favourite posts to read after this:


Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com
my other blog

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment