YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Happy Birthday to My Bestfriend! ♡

This is just an overly cheesy post directed to my best friend for her birthday. Deal with it.

Here she is! 



I know, perfect! *heart eye emoji*

Anyway, to Becky ♡

Thank you for being my rock, for always being there no matter what, for never judging no matter what I say - even if it is the worst thing I could've possibly said, for making me laugh, for letting me feel whatever I need to feel, for always re-assuring me, for letting me know I am not alone, for your continued support in everything I do or want, for understanding, for being tall and reaching things for me (haha), for warding off creepy boys for me by being my pretend girlfriend, for being the best friend I've always wanted, for being my other half - just like my twin, for making bad decisions with me, for being my drinking buddy, for always giving me compliments, for being my angel, for introducing me to Momo, for being obsessive over every new tv show or film, for being excited all the time whenever we talk, for letting me be there for you, for saving me, for your Shrek and animal impressions, for bonding over the walking dead and wrestling, for bringing me back to life, for spontaneous nights out to cathouse, for having movie nights, for not sleeping when we have a "sleepover", for never failing to make me laugh, for your adorable snorts, for opening up to me, for letting me in, for loving me and for being just my very best friend.

You are my soulmate and I couldn't be luckier to have you! Thanks for teaching me what it is to be a best friend and what it's like to have one. I want you to have the best birthday in the world so I hope that you do and I'll do everything to make sure that you do!

I love you, you are my angel! And I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for you.

♡ Happy 20th Birthday beautiful!! ♡
Here's to many more memories, a hangover tomorrow and more cute pics just like this!















Love from Rach! 

x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment