YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Five Fave Songs Right Now

Hey lovelies!

Sorry about the lack of posting, I've been super busy with college inductions and actually starting college so I've not had much time to write/take photos for blog posts! Anyway I'm back with another 5 Fave Songs Right Now that I think you should all totally check out! My first post on this is here.

In no particular order:



I know two of their songs featured in the last of this post but I honestly can't help myself, I've been listening to nothing else but their new album If I'm the Devil and I just can't get enough of it! My fave lyrics from it are:
"Just so you know, instead of be held I'd rather behold,
And it shows - I've never been whole"



I've loved Beartooth for absolutely years now! They are just such an awesome band and Caleb's (the front man of the band) lyrics are always just so relatable and I tend to gravitate towards bands like that. My favourite lyrics from this song are:
"You told me I would back out, I would break down,
I'm not even putting up a fight
But I'm learning my worth is more than your word."



I generally just love Jason exploring all of his thoughts in his song lyrics which is why yet another letlive. song has appeared here, haha! I just really love this album man, no other explanation needed. My fave lyrics are: 
"There's no one here to watch me as I fall asleep,
they assisinate the ones who dream."


Again, I just have always loved Beartooth and Caleb's lyrics. They are generally my go to "angry music" if you will haha. My fave lyrics are:
"I might be in too much debt with the hell in my head."


I used to absolutely LOVE OM&M and they were my favourite band and just for nostalgia's sake I've been listening to them again and completely fallen in love with this song all over again. My favourite lyrics from it are:
"I'll play the Romeo, you play the Juliet.
The sun won't set until you appear.
Cause I know you're the one, my love, my love."


Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment