YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 2 September 2016

Colourful Cut Crease

Hey lovelies!

For once I'm giving you a pretty little makeup look not on me! I played with some makeup on my cousin, Lisa the other week when she stayed at mine and since the pictures we took actually came out alright, I decided I'd do a little blog post!

I'll try to list everything we used but since some of it was her own stuff I might not be able to remember, sorry!




For the eyes/brows:

Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
Illamasqua Gaze Brow Cake
Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover & Conceal
Urban Decay Electric Palette
Morphe 35B Palette
Loreal Liner
Glittertubes Pressed Glitter in Tease

For the face/lips:

Shard lipstick by Illamasqua
L'Oreal Infallible Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Kit (Cream)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Powder)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment