YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 17 September 2016

Winged Out Eyeshadow Look.

Hey lovelies!

Today's little makeup post is on a winged out eyeshadow look. I never tend to go with this unless I'm wearing liner but I actually really liked the way this turned out when I done it so I thought I'd do a little post on it!



I just packed on the Mesmerised eyeshadow by Makeup Geek all over the lid with a little bit of Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals in Rose Gold in the inner corner. I cleaned up the edges with a baby wipe and blended out any harsh lines but other than that, I was done with this look because I really loved how it turned out!

I used the Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara, Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown, Illamasqua Brow Cake in Gaze for the brows and mascara. For the face I used Rimmel True Match foundation in Ivory, Anastasia powder Contour Kit in Light-Medium, MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle and MAC's Velvet Teddy very lightly dabbed on the lips.



Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:



x x x

1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Citra 100mg Tramadol
    Buy Belbien Online
    Buy ksalol 1mg Online
    Rivotril Clonazepam
    Pain O Soma 350mg

    ReplyDelete