YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Rose Gold Eye Makeup Look

Hey!

Today's post is on this rose gold eye makeup that I've been wearing loads recently because I love it so much, the colours are super pretty and flattering!



For the eyes/brows I used;
Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown,
Illamasqua Brow cake in Gaze
Maybelline Brow Drama brow gel 
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover & Conceal palette in light
Makeup Geek Bitten, Peach Smoothie and Grandstand Eyeshadows
Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals in Rose Gold
Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
Rimmel liquid liner



For the face/lips I used;

Rimmel True Match + L'OReal Infallible foundations
Anastasia Contour Kit in light-medium
Rimmel Blush
MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle
Illamasqua lip pencil + Shard and Resist lipsticks mixed
NYX Dewy Setting Spray

For the eyes I started off with a base of concealer to cancel out veins and redness on my eyelids, also to carve out my brows so I could clean up any mistakes I'd made. Next I powdered it using the banana shade from the Anastasia contour kit just to set it down and make sure it would stay all day. I started off with a little bit of Bitten by Makeup Geek in the crease, barely dipping my brush for product so that the pigmentation wasn't too strong as I wanted this to be quite soft and blended. I blended out any edges I did end up having very softly with Peach Smoothie by Makeup Geek. I then put a very (and this is important) very thin layer of Makeup Revolution's Awesome Metals cream shadow in Rose Gold and then layered Makeup Geek's Grandstand shadow over top of the cream base. The reason for it having to be a thin layer is that this product tends to crease quite a bit if you apply it quite thickly and obviously, we don't want that! Haha. Next I just added a winged liner, added Bitten very softly to the lower lashes and then added mascara and I was done! :)

So, there's the look! I hope you enjoyed and I'll have a new post up soon :)

Thanks for reading!

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment