YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 19 September 2016

Urban Decay Electric Palette: Swatches + Review

Hey lovelies!

As it was my birthday recently, I got a £30 gift card to House of Frasers which I happily spent in Urban Decay on a palette I've been eyeing up for what seems like forever. It's the Urban Decay Electric palette.

I also bought a mini primer potion and it's super good too! Might do a review on that of how my eyeshadow lasts with and without it.. 


Excuse the flash but I was in terrible lighting so I had to do what I had to do. Here are the 10 beautiful shades that you have in the palette to work with and actually, a pretty decent double sided brush considering normally they're not that great.

From left to right there is: Revolt, Gonzo, Slowburn, Savage, Fringe, Chaos, Jilted, Urban, Freak and Thrash.


These eyeshadows are all immensely pigmented and people say it's hard to work with but I actually find them easy to work with, easy to build up and you can use other palettes/eyeshadows you have in combination with these to make it more "wearable" for everyday use. The palette has very pretty packaging, a decent sized mirror and ten absolutely awesome shades I feel like this will be secure and also a good purchase for my makeup kit as well as to use for myself. My favourite of the shades are Chaos (the royal blue), Urban (the deeper, shimmery purple) and Savage (the hot matte pink).

I totally think this is worth the money, I think the palette is super pretty and definitely brings out more of a creative edge with me whenever I pick it up (which has been more or less everyday since I bought it!) and I can see myself getting the use out of it... Even using some of the eyeshadows as liners with my Illamasqua Sealing Gel, it's just such a cool palette and I'm really enjoying working with it and playing with it! Obviously if you don't really like colourful eyeshadows, this isn't going to be the one for you but I'm glad I bought it as I feel like we are completely makeup soul-mates.

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment