YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 1 March 2016

All My Makeup Looks from 2015.

Hey lovelies!

A little bit late for this kinda post but I thought it would be a good one to do nonetheless! I actually could barely find any photos because past me was embarrassed about how crappy my makeup photos used to be and now present me is annoyed at past me, but heyho, I'll put what I've got.

Here goes!

January:


I remember this pic! It was from my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette review blog post! I was so happy with this pic at the time and look how good my skin was!

February:


I look at this pic now and think how much I've improved over a year and it's absolutely insane! Haha.

March:


I've always loved playing with blues! And this is also when I was too scared to go underneath the eyes with anything in fear of looking like a panda, now it's my fave thing! Funny how things change!

April:


I'm getting a bit worried at how quickly you can see me slowly improving, this is mental for me to be seeing!

May:


This was my second ever attempt at a cut crease after failing miserably the first time and I was so proud of myself at how this turned out, I loved it! Progress pics are always amazing.

June:



So for anyone that didn't know, this is my boyfriend Daniel and this was the only pic I could find from June! I think this is when my skin was getting particularly really bad so I didn't take many photos at this period of time...

July:


So this is the first picture I took with my new fancy camera and I really loved it at the time because my everyday makeup looked amazing, haha.

August:


This is my friend Robyn, I also for whatever reason couldn't find any proper makeup photos of me from August, so here's a pic from my birthday! 

Septepmber:


Being very super posey.

October:


Massive hair chop and my Halloween Vampire Goddess makeup! :) 

November:


This is the first time I played around with the Makeup Revolution Salted Caramel palette and completely fell in love. Also the first time I fell in love with taking photos like this, regardless of how my skin was looking...

December:





Here are my last looks of the year that were my favourites, two pretty similar neutral gold ones and a lovely colourful blue! 

I hope you enjoy and continue to read my blog to see the same post this time next year! :)

Thank you for reading!

x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment