YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 28 March 2016

♡ MOTD - Sunday 27th March ♡

Hey lovelies!

Little extra blog post here but since I have uploaded my new video on youtube - it's just another sped up get ready with me - I thought I'd put the product list here for you! ♡


This is the look, quite neutral but still sparkly! :)


Products used:

Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
Illamasqua Browcake in Gaze
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal palette in Light
Urban Decay Eye Primer
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Peach Smoothie
MAC eyeshadows in Wedge & Concrete
Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals in Rose Gold
Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore
Illamasqua Gel Liner in Infinity
Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
Collection Illuminating Touch foundation in ivory
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in vanilla
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour palette in light
Anastasia Contour Kit in light-medium
MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle
Makeup Revolution Salvation Lip Laquer (can't remember the colour, I think it could be Rebel)

*however in the photo above I'm wearing Jeffree Star's Redrum*

If you'd like to see how I achieved this, just click here!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed ♡

Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
my other blog - itsok4ytonotbeok.blogspot.co.uk


x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment