YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 26 March 2016

Get to Know Me: 10 Favourite Films.

Hey lovelies!

Just another little get to know me post, I hope you enjoy! All images were just taken from google images! What are your favourite films? Leave them in the comments below :) 

Dirty Dancing

I'm allowed one really cheesy chick flick.. Right?? Plus, Patrick Swayze!!

Sex and the City

Okay, maybe just two really cheesy chick flicks.. I absolutely adore Carrie & Big though, especially Big ;)

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Was actually introduced to this via the 2010 version but I actually much, much prefer the 80's versions (albeit that they're pretty cheesy now) with Robert Englund.

Stand by Me

This just reminds me of my brother, brilliant, classic film. And I fucking love Corey Feldman & River Pheonix. Also the first film I watched with my current boyfriend after we realised we both loved it (soulmates, am I right?!)

Drop Dead Fred

Rik Mayall, total genius and I couldn't have a post like this without featuring him. Cried like a baby when he died and watched this on repeat like 50 times. Wish I'd had an imaginary friend like Fred, haha!

The Labyrinth

Again, cried like a baby when Bowie died. This is a classic and I loved it when I was younger, love it now. Also reminds me of my big brother.

Silent Hill

Dying to play the game but just really love this creepy thriller. Such a good film.

Beauty and the Beast

I actually have hundreds of favourite disney films but I had to choose only one, which would be Beauty and the Beast - I remember when I was younger thinking Belle was amazing and I think the message to people from this film is really important.

Saw 

Okay, I like cheesy films. There, I said it. I couldn't not include these. I love really over the top gory films and these films just take the top of the cake for it. 

Freddy vs Jason


I did say I liked cheesy films... I just love this, not going to elaborate or try to make excuses, I just do, okay?! 


Thank you for reading!
Remember to let me know what your faves are in the comments :)

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment