YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Holy Grails: Top 3 Foundations.

Hey lovelies! 
I just thought I'd do a post on a couple of my holy grail beauty items, these are all things I love and will continue to repurchase.

I started these posts with foundations because I think if your foundation looks shit, guaranteed the rest of your makeup will look shit and these three always make sure I definitely don't have that problem.

I'll start with the high end one..


So, this is Illamasqua Skinbase in shade 5, I am probably a 4 or a 3.5 but I was a lot more tanned when I bought this! This is very yellow based which is perfect for counter-acting my redness - which I absolutely love. It's also very full coverage without being too thick or heavy on your skin and I think it's amazing. Always use a good moisturiser beforehand though or it can make your skin look a wee bit funny, haha! 

Next is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation..


I'm in the shade Ivory and this foundation is a medium coverage but definitely buildable. It's really dewy and pretty once it's on but it definitely needs set, which is probably the only thing I don't like about it.

Lastly is Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation


I've lost the lid for this so I do apologise! I'm in the shade Vanilla. This is a gorgeous foundation, very very dewy (which I love) and you don't necessarily need to set it as it does set but still looks dewy. I love it though as I love the shiny disco ball look, makes my dry skin look a LOT better. It's quite a light coverage but can definitely be built to a medium coverage. I use it whenever I feel like I need that little bit more dewy-ness on my face! Absolutely love it.


What are some of your holy grail foundations/base products? I'd love to know!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Other places to find me:

Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
my other blog - 

itsok4ytonotbeok.blogspot.co.uk

 x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment