YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Get to Know Me: 10 Fave TV Shows.

Hello lovelies!
Today I bring you my favourite TV shows as another way to get to know me! I hope you enjoy. What are your favourite TV shows?

House M.D.

I am a huge fan of Hugh Laurie. I think he's amazing and this is a show I could just sit and watch for hours. He's amazing in it.

Tattoo Fixers

Is it just me or does the pic for this look very cheesy?? Anyway, I love tattoos and I love seeing peoples shit tattoos so I can laugh, especially if the situation they got them in is ridiculous. So this is pretty much a perfect TV show for me!

Friends

Cult classic. No explanation needed.

Sons of Anarchy

Unfortunately, Charlie Hunnam is in this and his American 'accent' is horrific but other than that I really love this TV show. Binge watched it with my step-brother and we couldn't get enough of it. Prepare to have your heart broken though..

Sex and the City

I'm in love with this TV show, I love every single one of the characters and everything about them.

Jackass/Wildboyz

Basically the same as it's made by the same people so I've included it as one. Both absolutely hilarious, disgusting at times but very worth it. Could watch it & their movies for hours.

Pretty Little Liars

This is doing it's rounds on social media for being really popular just now and for good reason. However it is starting to get quite cheesy so not sure how long this will be my fave for, haha!

Orange is the New Black

Again, very popular but for good reason. All the characters in this are amazing and it's really funny, just a really enjoyable TV show.

Bottom

Couldn't not include this... 

Geordie Shore

I was stuck between including this and Keeping Up With the Kardashians as my really shit reality tv show but chose this, it's just much funnier.

Thank you for reading!

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment