YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 10 March 2016

Current Go to Everyday Makeup Routine - March 2016.

Hey lovelies!

I change my makeup routine all the time, literally. I barely ever go with the same thing every day but when I'm just throwing on makeup to go and do something out the house that's not particularly special/eventful, this is what I've been wearing.




I always normally start off with my brows so here I used the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown, then I clean them up using the Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal palette in light. I usually use that as my eye base as well before setting it with a Pale eyeshadow so it doesn't crease. Next I used my Salted Caramel palette also from Makeup Revolution, firstly going in with a warm transition colour, completely blending it away in the crease and just above it before adding a golden/taupe/brown colour all over the lid. I add liner and mascara and move on to my base.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment