YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 1 April 2016

Holy Grails: Top 3 Eyeshadows.

Hey lovelies!

Happy April Fools Day! Another one of my Holy Grail posts, this time in the form of eyeshadows. I decided to do this on single eyeshadows only and I'll do another post in the future of my holy grail eyeshadow palettes.



I'll start with my absolute favourite transition colour which is MAC's Wedge:


I love this so much because it's the perfect mixture of warm and cool toned and goes with so many looks it's unreal. If you want to see what other MAC eyeshadows I have check here.

Next up is Makeup Geek's Corrupt:



For like 6 pounds this black eyeshadow is amazing quality and I absolutely love it. There is a serious lacking of good black eyeshadows so I was pretty chuffed to find this one!

Lastly, we have Makeup Geek's Typhoon:



This is one of their duochrome shadows and I absolutely love it, it's perfect in every way, I mean honestly, look at it!! I wish I could wear it all day, every day, tbh.

That's my three holy grail eyeshadows! What are some of yours? Let me know in the comments :)

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment