YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 23 April 2016

My Paris Experience.

Hey lovelies,

I went to Paris for 5 days from the 8th - 13th April and it was absolutely amazing!

We went to a hotel called Molitor first off and it was very very unique from the other two hotels. In fact, all the hotels we went to were pretty unique. This one was quite modern and more of like a holiday resort kind of place. Also very pricey.







We ate there and the food was absolutely delicious (albeit very pricey) and we only stayed one night and left the next day to travel to the area of Montmarte - where Moulin Rouge is and our next hotel, Hotel Terrass ".



Can we talk about the bathroom lighting? I was in love!
This is where we done most of our exploring, we explored the area of Montmarte and took the Metro to the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower. Both which were absolutely stunning.





 My boyfriend thinking he was hilarious by walking in front of my photo, haha.














I absolutely fell in love with the French architecture and the eiffel tower and everything, really.
We stayed at the Hotel Terrass " for two nights before heading off to the Metro on to our Disneyland Hotel and Disneyland itself!











Unfortunately, Disneyland itself kinda disappointed us because a lot of the rides were closed to be refurbished and maybe if they weren't some of the main rides that people generally go there for, we would have enjoyed it a lot more! Just felt like if half of the place is closed then the price should drop a little since you're not necessarily getting to go on everything. Other than that though, we were lucky we had quite a nice day weather wise when we went and we still made the most of our day! 

I absolutely loved being in Paris, being away with my significant other :)

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thank you for reading 


Other places to find me:

Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
my other blog - itsok4ytonotbeok.blogspot.co.uk

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment