YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 26 April 2016

REVIEW: Makeup Revolution Salted Caramel Palette + Swatches.

Hey lovelies,

I think it's about time to introduce you to my be all, end all eyeshadow palette.
It's the Makeup Revolution Salted Caramel palette.



Funnily enough, since taking these photos I have majorly hit pan on the matte white and the warm orangey/brown colour. Help. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Here are the swatches of all the colours.


Obviously the colour pay off for some of them is better than others - it's mainly the matte shades that need a couple layers, but other than that I absolutely love this palette. The packaging is cute, looks like a chocolate bar, the eyeshadows blend like a dream, more or less all of them feel so buttery and smooth when you swatch them and the palette is incredibly versatile - so many looks can be created with it so it's also super handy to travel with! It also smells like chocolate - so what more could you want really?! It's a dupe for the Too Faced chocolate bar palettes and they are more than half the price of them, it's pretty amazing quality for money. I don't even feel the need to get the Too Faced version when this one is so good!

I highly recommend this palette. I'm dying to get my hands on the other Chocolate bar palettes from them! What have you tried from Makeup Revolution that is a must have?
Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Other places to find me:

Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
my other blog - itsok4ytonotbeok.blogspot.co.uk

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment