YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 4 April 2016

Holy Grails: Top 3 Lipsticks.

Hey lovelies!

Another one of my Holy Grail posts! Today I'm bringing you my top 3 holy grail lipsticks!

Here they are:


I'm not really into neutral lipsticks, I am pretty much into just full on colourful or dark lips so here goes!



First up is Cyber by MAC. I love this dark purple colour, it's perfect over the Nightmoth lipliner by MAC and I just love this shade.

Next up is Illamasqua's ESP lipstick!



When my hair was just freshly done this suited my hair almost perfectly which was amazing!! I absolutely loved it! It's a perfect matte finish and lasts really well. Gorgeous on and gorgeous on darker skin tones as well.

Lastly is Jeffree Star's liquid lipstick, a review of which I have here.



This is in the shade Redrum and I'm really sorry about the wonky application but my lips were pretty sore by this point and I just wanted it finished by this point, haha! This is a gorgeous red, matte shade and I absolutely love it!

What are your favourite lipsticks?


Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment