YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 10 April 2016

Three Looks Using Morphe 35B Palette.

Hey lovelies!

 Just to go along with my review of the Morphe 35B palette, link to that is here.. I thought I'd do a little post on three looks I created using the palette and how diverse it can be! I love colourful looks so this palette is pretty much perfect for me :)



This is using mostly the reds/oranges and just a dash of the pink. I was quite fond of this look actually, kind of like an Anti-Valentines look!



This is my absolute favourite look of the three! If you can't tell, I absolutely love purple (my hair is purple as well) and this look was just perfect! I loved the way it turned out.



This one was also really nice and I liked the way it turned out, spotlight eyes are always a hit or miss for me - and I did actually get a little help on this look to make the inner blue pop by using MAC's Vanilla pigment, but shhh!!

Anyway, this is my three looks using the Morphe 35B palette, which just goes to show all the wonderfully colourful and amazing looks you can get from it!

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading :)


Other places to find me:

Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment

x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment