YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 20 April 2016

MAC Palette Update + Pigment Review.

Hey lovelies!

Today I bring you an update on the post that I had for my MAC palette that I've been building up. See the first post here. So really, at the point of writing this, I only have 2 extra shadows from MAC that are now in my collection so I thought I'd also give a little mini review of the two pigments I also have!



From left to right: Patina, Mulch, Naked and Vanilla. 

It's important to remember that with any pigment, generally, using a base underneath makes it pop a lot more. Anyway, I love the pigments, I reckon there's a massive amount of usage left in them and they are both gorgeous colours. Vanilla is very good for inner corner highlights - especially if you want it quite intense. The two eyeshadows are staples that everyone seems to love so I'm happy I also have them.

Thank you for reading! 

Hope you enjoyed :)

x x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment