YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 30 April 2016

Favourite Looks From January - April 2016.

Hey lovelies!

 Just thought as a fun little post to do today I'd do my favourite makeup looks from January to April just now, will do this every couple of months! It helps me keep all my favourite looks as well so I can get them back if I ever need/want them! :) 

I'll try to list what I've used if I can remember, if not then I'm sorry!! These are all from my Makeup Facebook page, link is here.

January:











Those who already like my facebook page will know that I done the 30 Day Makeup Challenge, posts about that linked here, here and here. So I have quite a few from Jan! Which was your fave?

February:











March:





April:








Here's where else to find me:
Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment