YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Would You Rather? - TAG

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with a Would You Rather? Beauty Edition Tag today :) 
You should let me know in the comments what the most difficult question would be for you to answer!
I just thought this would be a quick and easy post for me to do today so here goes!

QUESTIONS:
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I'm a massive lipstick girl - liner and lipstick is all a girl really needs to rock a look so I'd say I'd rather lose all of my eyeshadows/palettes.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Honestly this doesn't really bother me, I loved having long hair and when I had to cut it because I'd ruined it I wasn't too bothered - it's just hair, it grows! :) So chop it all off.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Eugh, I hate blush, haha, so I'd rather neither but for this I'll pick coral.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup. 100%.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I've done both and like both - and now you can get eyeliners that are lipstick colours and lipstick that is eyeliner colours! Anyway if it's talking like satin-finish lipsticks I'd probably rather apply eyeliner as lipstick.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I have never shopped at Sephora - sad face! :( We don't have it here in the UK, so MAC, easy peasy.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip colour. Red all the way, baby.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I'm a chunky monkey so I already wear winter clothes in summer so I'd rather that.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails, not fond of bright nails.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favourite lip product fo sure.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun obviously.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Can I choose both for this one, haha? I hate lipgloss and find painting my nails really tedious... But I'll go for never use lipgloss. 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I pretty much have no eyebrows so I'd rather shave them and then I can do them however I want! Haha

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Without nail polish, without a doubt!


Well, that was fun! I quite enjoyed doing this little tag, I hope you enjoyed reading it. Remember and let me know in the comments what your hardest question to answer would be!

Thank you for reading.

Other places to find me:

My facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/rachelgarmentmua
Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
my other blog - itsok4ytonotbeok.blogspot.co.uk

 x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment