YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 20 May 2016

Makeup Geek Mini-Haul!

Hey lovelies!

I am coming at you with a mini haul from Beauty Bay in the form of four gorgeous Makeup Geek eyeshadows!


As some of you may know from this post here where I do a full review on more of the Makeup Geek eyeshadows, I love them! For the price and the intense pigmentation, they truly are amazing!

I'll start this off with the only matte one I got!


This is Cocoa Bear - I'm sure if you watch Jaclyn Hill or Rosi Jay Pierce you'll have heard them talk about this, it's a gorgeous warm brown transition and outer-v colour. I love it. Very happy I picked this up, prefer it to Peach Smoothie actually!

Next up is a foiled eyeshadow formula.


This is Grandstand. It's an absolutely gorgeous shimmery beautiful gold colour. It's definitely more of a bronzey-gold but it's gorgeous all over the lid. Definitely worth picking up!

Next two are the duo-chrome formula.



Top one is Steampunk and the bottom one is Blacklight. Steampunk is quite browny/green in colour, kind of like if you see oil on the road and it flashes lots of different sort of colours. It's really different and pretty. Blacklight is lilac/blue/pink. It's also gorgeous, it's quite interesting as in inner corner highlight actually. 

As always these eyeshadows blend like an absolute dream and they are well worth buying. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading!

Other places to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment