YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 13 May 2016

Night Out Makeup, Hair + Outfit.

Hey lovelies!

You should read part one of this little blog post here if you haven't. If you have, I'll get right to it!

I always pick my outfit realistically like a week in advance, so I'll make sure it's washed, ironed etc and laid out over the chair that sits at my vanity table.

Next is on to my makeup:




For this I used:

Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
Illamasqua Browcake in Gaze
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover & Conceal palette - light
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder - translucent
Makeup Geek eyshadows in Corrupt to define the crease & Cocoa Bear to blend
Glittertubes glitter in Honeysuckle
Illamasqua Gel liner in Infinity
Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory
Collection Illuminating Touch in Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour palette in Light
Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit in light-medium
MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lips in Scorpio + Androgyny (I mixed them on the back of my hand first)

The makeup and outfit all together: 



I pretty much just straightened my hair and put my fringe up and away from my face. My whole outfit is from Boohoo.com, the top and shoes you won't be able to get anymore, the bra and skirt you will.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed, might do a post like this every couple of months because I enjoyed doing it, too! See you in my next post :) 

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment